Skip to main content

Create with TLC Blog Hop for Paulette

Good morning!
Several of the design team members and friends of 
Create with TLC are coming together today
for a blog hop to encourage the owner, Paulette.

Paulette took a little spill last week
and has successfully been through surgery.
She's now facing a long recuperation time.

We thought a blog hop would be a great
way to cheer her up and let her know that
our thoughts are with her!

So, here is my card of encouragement
using a freebie sentiment and image from

Well wishes for a speedy recovery, Paulette!
Below is the complete list of blog hop participants:

1. Candy - Purple Card Lady
2. Desire - Doing Life 
4. Carla -  Carla's Stamping Spot
5. Ileana - Sparkling Pink
7. RhondaSue - Craftymumz Creations
8. Lynne - Her Craftiness
10. Vicky - Crafting Vicky
11. Rachelle - I'm Black Martha
12. Jennifer - Just Coffee Please...
13. Hetty - Craft Chaos

If you would like to join in the well wishes you can upload a project at Create with TLC. 

I am also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  You Gotta Have Friends

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Cynthia this is just delightful and would definitely brighten Paulette's day.
Hugs
DesĂ­re
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Crafting Vicky said…
ahhhh this is such a great card! Love all the different layers and texture you have used for it!
Jennifer Scull said…
Cynthia, as always, your card is just fabulous! love the beautiful embossing you have done. the image and saying are perfection on this card for Paulette! I know she will love it! :)
Karen C said…
Ohh, I adore this!! Awesome!!
Hetty said…
This is totally addorable,it must help to lift Paulette's spirits.
Carla S. said…
Wonderful card for Paulette, Cynthia! I love the image and sentiment you've used and I'm sure Paulette will, too!
Laura Sterckx said…
This is lovely! The image is so pretty and you colored it beautifully. Amazing combination of colors and the design is awesome, too. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)
Lovely card! Really love the layers and textures. Paulette will love it!
Edwina said…
Hi Cynthia, I love your card. It is so adorable! I like the sentiment long ways on your card. That image is so cute. I love your papers. They are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
Great card!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
Shelly Schmidt said…
Great image to raise Paulette's spirits! Bless you all for doing this!
Unknown said…
Such a sweet card. I'm sure it'll lift Puletta's spirit up
hugs
Ildiko
ILEANA ARTUFFO said…
Wow,beautiful! I love image very original with sentiment. Beautiful embossing , colors and layout!
Ileanaxxx
Penny said…
Wow, really gorgeous, Cynthia! Love the pretty papers you chose for your wonderful design! Always love the stitching & fab embossing on this, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
What a lovely card - the embossed layer is stunning, and I love the pun within the sentiment/image panel.
Blessings
Maxine
Jo Ann said…
Hi Cynthia...I am so loving your card with all the wonderful papers, the inking and crisp embossing. I am sure Paulette is going to love it. Thanks for stopping by my Blog and leaving me such a wonderful comment. Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Granmargaret said…
Lovely card. Thank you for doing this blog hop for Paulette
Beautiful card Cynthia! I am sure it will make Paulette feel better. Love that embossing. It looks like a frame. Gorgeous!

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. Please join me in my celebration and a chance to win FREE candy on my blog.
Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com